This is the resource information for EMROG Net Operations.
Vocal Radio Net Schedule:
- A regularly scheduled net will be held on the VHF FM repeater on the First Monday of each month at 7:30PM local time. Unscheduled nets will be held on an as-needed basis as conditions merit. Exceptions may exist and be published on this web page.
Vocal Radio Net Frequencies:
- VHF FM Duplex Primary (repeater): 145.490 PL=123.0 Negative Offset
- VHF FM Duplex Secondary (repeater): 145.490 PL=203.5 Negative Offset
- UHF FM Duplex (repeater): 444.525 PL=123.0 Positive Offset
- Primary VHF FM Simplex: 146.580
- Secondary VHF FM Simplex: 147.580
- Primary UHF FM Simplex: 446.035
- Secondary UHF FM Simplex: 441.035
- HF Simplex: 3970 kHz Lower Side Band.
Data Radio Net Frequencies:
- FM Primary: 145.050 Simplex
- FM Secondary: 145.010 Simplex
- HF Tertiary: 7080 kHz CW/Lower Side Band, or
10125 kHz CW/Upper Side Band, or
3580 kHz CW/Lower Side Band
EMROG Scheduled Net Script Outline Rev 2015-12-31A.pdf ( PDF Document - 163.9 KB)
EMROG Scheduled Net Script Rev 2015-12-07.pdf ( PDF Document - 165.78 KB)
2016 Scheduled Net Scrip
EmCom Training - Digital Net Procedure.pdf ( PDF Document - 36.37 KB)