May 2016 Brazos River Flooding
Significant rainfall in the Brazos watershed has swollen the river to levels not seen since 1913. The Brazos River rose above 54 feet, flooding much of the unprotected areas near the Brazos River in Fort Bend County. Fort Bend County officials continue to closely monitor the conditions. More information can be found here on the Fort Bend County OEM Facebook and Twitter social media sites.
May 2016 Brazos River Flood Recovery
While parts of Fort Bend County are still actively flooding, Fort Bend County is beginning recovery from the Brazos River Flooding. Fort Bend County Residents are encouraged to pre-register for assistance from DisasterAssistance.gov.
April 2016 Flood Recovery
The Fort Bend County Office of Emergency Management operates a low-power AM station to broadcast emergency alerts to travelers passing through Fort Bend County.
You can now listen to this audio stream anytime, anywhere, live over the internet. Click below to listen, or visit our AM Alert page to learn more, including direct links to the audio stream.
- March 11-12, 2017 Wilderness Remote First Aid Course
- Intermediate and Advanced Incident Command System April 18-21, 2017
- Tour de Houston thru Missouri City in 2017 (Fort Bend CERT Volunteers Needed Mar 19th, Register Here)
- Register for Wilderness Remote First Aid ( WFA / WRFA ), March 2017
- Meeting Notice: Fort Bend County Hazard Mitigation Planning Meeting