Fort Bend County Fire Chiefs Meeting Summary 4-19-12
FBC Fire Chiefs Meeting Summary
Persons in Attendance:
Efrem Burns-Stafford FD Vance Cooper-FBC Fire Marshall
Jerry Gania-Village of Pleak FD Marvin Graves-Fairchilds FD
Paul LeDoux-Pecan Grove FD David Luedeke-Needville FD
Edward Norman-FBC OEM Andy Patti-FBC Sheriff’s Office
Russell Sander-Missouri City FD Robert Schulte-Village of Pleak FD
Alan Spears-FBC OEM Keelan Spaulding-Thompsons FD
Chris Tormey-Fresno FD Cindy Riggan EMTF-6
Items that were discussed
- An updated list of the fire equipment in the county that can be sent out of county if needed.
- Program- Cindy Riggan with Emergency Medical Task Force 6 (EMTF-6)
- Explained what the purpose of the task force is.
- Where they are located throughout the State
- What they do and what they bring to an incident
- Types of equipment they have
- How to request assistance from them.
Her power point presentation will be attached to the meeting summary.
- Future topics of discussion for the Chiefs Meetings
- Randy Parr-TIFMAS
- Special Operations Equipment-Some fire departments in the county do not know what is available
- Rapid Intervention Procedures
- Line of Duty Death
- Grace Accountability Status
- Pecan Grove FD sponsoring a Golf Tournament fundraiser
- Needville Station 2 Fish Fry fundraiser
- ICS 300 and 400 classes at the end of the month
Next Meeting Date- May 17, 2012
Powered by the PIER System