Summary, FBC PIO Network Meeting, March 21, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012 – 11:30 A.M.
Fort Bend County United Way Service Center
Welcome and Introductions
- Linda O’Leary Reich – United Way
- Sandra Startz – United Way
- Lach Mullen – FBC OEM
- Claire Weatherby – Richmond State Supported Living Center
- Beth Wolf – FBC Judge’s Office
- Ann Werlein – FBC Judge’s Office
- Anthony Henderson – FBISD
- Stacey Crews - FBISD
- Mike Rockwood – Lamar CISD
- Melanie Manville – FBC HHS
United Way Introduction by Sandra Startz, 211 Overview by Linda O’Leary Reich.
FBC PIO Network Meeting Schedule
- 2nd Wednesday of every other month?
- Every 3rd meeting open to local media? FBC local media will be invited to attend the May meeting, invitations will be sent out to the FBC OEM media List, the FBISD media list, and shared with the group to forward to any other relevant media contacts.
FBC PIO Network Format
- Program from host, business, optional tour.
- Keep it working lunch, or change to normal meeting?
PIO Network Hosting Opportunities
- Next (May) meeting at TBD
- July meeting at FBC HHS
Houston/Galveston PIO Network Executive Committee
Mike Rockwood volunteers to serve on Houston/Galveston Regional PIO Network Executive Board to represent FBC PIO Interests.
- FBC Preparedness Workshop, not public per-se, but responders. All welcome to attend. (May 11)
- FBC HHS Back to School Health Fair (August)
- Regional Social Media Working Group (April 19, 1:00-2:30 P.M. at HEC)
Social Media Working Group
Actual UASI workgroup at regional level, chaired by Melanie. We should have a small group of locals she can go to for FBC feedback.
Other new Business
- New website layout for group coming by May meeting, with schedule, summaries, and resources.
- New Website will give members a way to share information with other members.
Powered by the PIER System